Come work with us! Pastabilities in Armory Square is currently hiring:
Pastabilities is looking for bussers to work during dinner service. Each applicant must have full availability, and previous experience bussing is preferred, but not required. Additionally, each applicant should expect the following responsibilities and possess the following skills, qualities and qualifications:
• Assist servers in assigned stations by clearing and resetting tables and wait station areas and taking dishes to the dishwasher area
• Prepare server/bus stations for all needs, such as setting up and stocking necessary bus items and preparing for water service
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction, offers refills of drinks, bread and Spicy Hot Tomato Oil to guests
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer inquiries and complaints and communicate issues to servers or floor manager
• Clear finished dinner items and box up leftovers for guests
• Maintain compliance with sanitation and food safety regulations
• Maintain restaurant’s image during service and a clean environment through cleaning of tables and common surfaces
• Always contribute towards the overall functioning of the restaurant by working as a team with all other restaurant employees
• Report to work in a neat and clean manner; well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential
Applications may be submitted online, but preference is given to applications submitted in person. Best times to fill out applications are Monday-Thursday, 3:30pm-4:30pm and Friday-Sunday, 2:30pm-3:30pm. Resumes and references required. Please reference "Summer Busser" when applying.
Pastabilities is seeking dishwashers to work on a full-time basis, and shifts are available during the day (starting at 7:00am) and afternoon/evening (starting at 2:00pm). Each candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications in an effort to be an effective dishwasher and Pastabilities employee:
Experience washing dishes in a restaurant setting preferred, but not required
Ability to work efficiently and collaboratively with other restaurant employees in a very fast-paced, active kitchen environment; positive attitude a must
Ability to read instructions and labels
Ability to safely operate equipment such as a dish machine
Ability to lift heavy objects
Basic knowledge of food safety standards and ability to maintain a clean work environment
Flexible schedule with ability to work on the weekends
Please submit an application online or in person (Monday-Friday preferred) at Pastabilities – 311 S Franklin Street, Syracuse, NY 13202. Please submit resume and references with application.
Pastabilities is looking for cooks to work on a full-time basis during dinner service. Each candidate must possess the following skills/qualifications:
Proven experience working in a fast-paced kitchen environment
Attention to both efficiency and presentation when preparing food
Flexible schedule as shifts could be any day of the week (weekends included)
Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced work environment; positive attitude a must
Strong knowledge of food safety standards and ability to maintain a clean work environment
Versatility in a kitchen; cooks at Pastabilities are cross-trained to work in many different roles
Please submit an application online or in person (3:00pm-5:00pm Monday-Thursday or 2:00pm-4:00pm Friday-Sunday preferred) with a resume and references.
If you feel you would be a good addition to the Pastabilities team, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
After submitting your application click here to email us your resume.
Please include your name in the subject line.