Come work with us! Pastabilities in Armory Square is currently hiring:
Pastabilities is a busy restaurant in the heart of Armory Square in Syracuse. Our restaurant has been in business for over 30 years and all positions require enthusiasm, efficiency and skill. Bussers at Pastabilities are an extremely important part of our dinner service. They are expected to assist wait staff throughout the night with cleaning tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, make sure diners' water glasses are full, and reset tables for the next service. Bussers bring the complimentary order of bread and hot oil, as well as ice waters for all diners. Bussers clear finished dinners / box up left overs. Bussers help waiters and waitresses restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs for their section. This position is fast paced and moderately physically demanding. Previous experience not necessary but preferred.
DAYTIME LUNCH BUSSER:
Pastabilities is looking for a part-time (3 shifts/week; 9:00am-3:30pm) busser to work before and during lunch service. Pastabilities offers a unique cafeteria-style lunch service, and this service style requires a busser with a unique personality and work ethic. Each candidate will possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Great reliability and dependability
- Extremely hard-working and efficient work ethic as lunch bussing at Pastabilities is a one person operation
- Strong communication skills and upbeat personality as interaction with lunch guests is an integral part of the job
- Attention to detail in order to maintain a clean and welcoming restaurant environment
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced work environment; positive attitude a must
- Proven experience in a restaurant setting is preferred, but not required
Job requires set up before lunch, clearing/cleaning tables and restocking/cleaning during lunch, and cleaning breakdown duties after lunch to help prepare for dinner service.
Please submit an application with a resume and references.
If you feel you would be a good addition to the Pastabilities team, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
After submitting your application click here to email us your resume.
Please include your name in the subject line.