Come work with us! Pastabilities in Armory Square is currently hiring:
BAKERY DOUGH MIXER
Pasta’s Daily Bread is looking for a dough mixer to work Wednesday-Sunday starting at 7:00am. While the position will primarily focus on mixing dough as part of the bread-making process for the bakery, each candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications in an effort to be an effective, all-around bakery employee:
- Experience working in a bakery preferred
- Ability to read and follow recipe instructions, procedures and techniques
- Ability to safely operate equipment such as a dough mixer
- Ability to lift heavy objects such as a 50-pound bag of flour
- Ability to use bakery point-of-sale system if needed to ring in customer orders and properly complete the transaction by processing credit card or accepting cash payment and dispensing proper change if necessary
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Understands basic baking and mixing techniques, with the ability to discern ingredients to prepare breads, rolls, and specialty bread items according to established recipes
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced work environment; positive attitude a must
- Strong knowledge of food safety standards and ability to maintain a clean work environment
- Knowledge and compliance with food allergy protocols
Please submit an application in person (8:00am-11:00am or 2:00pm-5:30pm Monday-Friday preferred) at Pasta’s Daily Bread – 308 S Franklin Street, Syracuse, NY 13202.
If you feel you would be a good addition to the Pastabilities team, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
After submitting your application click here to email us your resume.
Please include your name in the subject line.